Trimess

Friday, August 17, 2012

Today's seen and heard on Trimess



It's like Christmas morning when you see your bus that typically has an old non-AC'd bus drive up with a low floor AC'd bus.  

Fuck you trimet for discontinuing driving the bus i use most in through neighborhood! 

Cant drive trip permit on the truck is no good and I am not taking my suit in trimet. 

Wtf ?! 17 just bypassed my stop!! Number 3474. 

Unable to select ticket  

Somehow every time I go to catch a bus that runs every 15 minutes or less, it's 16 minutes away.  

C-Tran makes Trimet look like a Swiss fucking watch. 

Hey , the #4 just totally blew past me at stop #1447. Super. 

Lots of dazed and exhausted riders waiting at 12 stops...no idea where the 12 is, probably still on Sandy somewhere 

"I don't wanna be too direct, but you're fucking gorgeous. Can I take you to dinner?" pfff! Fuck that. We're on Trimet. Broke ass. Lol 

94/08 down to just six riders on this hot miserable 1422 non-A/C bus 

Ran to my stop in heels and 90 degree weather... only to find it's delayed!  

Really??? TWO "not in service" buses drive by? You're just a fucking tease, Trimet.  

ticket machines at BTC & Jeld Wen not working. Why not put machines on the MAX trains? (that work)  

bus 2519 line 19 I dont appreciate your driver hitting her breaks parked position making me fall check the video Belinda Jackson 

I figured it out. Hell is the max and 77 bus in 100 degree weather.  

Classy people on trimet 

I absolutely love it when you have to make quite a few transfers on Trimet and all of them match up perfectly.  

Can someone please explain to me WHY bus 77 isn't going to go by Union station anymore? Riding is becoming a HUGE pain in the ass... 

Bus 77 is now 7 min late getting to this stop. I'm now guaranteed to be late to work. Hooray! :D  

I'm watching a trimet road Supervisor sleep in his vehicle at 81st and se mill 

I had never got motion/bus sickness on before last night's rude, speed demon No. 9 driver.  

except this was nowhere close to a traffic light. and the door literally closed on me. 

the train was already 20 minutes late - what difference would it have made? 

you guys need someone better to monitor this twitter feed. i'm tired of condescending responses. 

Gotta love all this talk of pussy from unlikely sources. Doesn't make it less awkward to ride Trimet with a Pussy Riot shirt tho. 

Don't worry - I will be in contact with your "Creative Services Director" to discuss some better customer service training. 

Blue line #109 calling stops one stop late again. Also cutting off the first .5 second of the stop name. How does that work? 

Free water bottles on Trimet! This bus driver is very nice & thoughtful :)  



















 










No comments: