Trimess

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today's SEEN and HEARD on TRIMESS


I just seen one of the new trimet buses. They're clean, but I still hate them. 

Today I have to find the motivation for an hour TriMet trip to . I haven't even found the motivation to get up. 

why does 27299 consistently give incorrect info so can be harassed -upTIME 

Never knew they lasted this long!..  

No really? Had no idea that's how it worked, thank you !  

A minor car vs max crash just outside the Rock Bottom. -  


BO on the bus. Thanks

Bus is now 30 minutes late.


fuck sunday trimet schedules. fuck 'em. 

Ahh yesterday was a lovely very -y type day. Saw Star Trek in the Park then interacted with a not completely there person on trimet

If you have a problem with me saying cum instead of come, you can get hit by the blue line trimet max.

 
N Lombard Max stop is not for the faint of heart.

profile pictures posed at a trimet station are the dopest


So becuz that yellow line left Expo Ctr 5-6 minutes late I missed a bus that runs once an hour at Rose Qtr. Gee thanks.


My summer experiment of using Max 2 get 2 events has left me feeling r IDIOTS 4 running trains on an honor system! 

Me and my family have ended up standing for 1 too many 15+ minute trips after being on our feet all day while fare evaders hog 

Me and my family have ended up standing for 1 too many 15+ minute trips after being on our feet all day while fare evaders hog 

I can't help but think if they actually collected fare from every1 on trains it'd make a small dent in budget issues.  

Honestly where would anyone be without Trimet

At least collect enuff to cover regular clean-up or something at tc's or on trains.
 








 










No comments: