Trimess

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today's seen and heard on TRIMESS



And again, somehow manage to lose a train 2 minutes before it was scheduled to show up at the stop. 

bus number 2291 does not have a working fair box. Drivers solution, free rides for all.


: when people don't know how to use the trimet, it's like get that stick out of your ass and come to the real world. 

"MAX is not servicing stops in Downtown Portland due to a gas leak." Come on , that's the oldest cover-up story ever! 

is like Gross and something I want never want to use, but am glad it's there as an option. 

20+ minutes without a train to downtown? 4 going to Hillsboro. You've got it backwards. 

Blue line 313B is at Beaverton Creek, calling out Gresham Central TC. Funny, but again, not good for out-of-towners. 

time to give whoever is driving 2549 a drivers test. 15 down Sandy, hitting tree branches trying to get to stops, stoping at greens 

Nothing quite like a morning Max ride to make a good mood bad, or a bad mood worse.  

Please if you insist on your bags having their own seat on a bus or Max-buy a valid fare for them. .  

I love it when the max is this empty

I can't take TriMet this morning!!!!! 

: are you going to install fare machines at Streetcar stops when Free Rail Zone goes away Sep 1? 

Wow. This 1400 made it up the hill with no problem. We were cruising up it at an easy 45mph (that's the speed limt). Nice,

Girl on my bus drinks every morning. I love it too..but for ??

TVMs should have some little sensor that can alert when the machine is malfunctioning so they have record of it and can go fix it. 

With Light Rail comes more crimes. Lets stop expanding this.  

Jam packed MAX w/ no choice but to fit my way on bc w/ such a big gap in trains this was the only one i could take to catch my bus. 

Oh, trimet. How you test my morning supply of patience. 

Fucking late MAX train again. Afraid this'll be a repeat of last thursday...and it's looking good. Oh . How i hate you 

And I don't run for trimet -_- so I missed it. Maybe its not gonna be a good day. Spoke to soon. 

Low stress commute today....BECAUSE I DROVE!! No for me...got to sleep in, commute took half the time, eating breakfast. 


Apparently schedules don't mean much to drivers anymore. 79 driver got off at OCTC & wandered off. We're now pulling out 5 min late 

Dude next to me has a swastika tattoo. Charming. I'm guessing the plumbing in the shallow end of the gene pool is backed up again.  


mostly . Max trains are usually big enough to get away from the stank but I have to get off a streetcar when it's bad 

can you guys PLEASE fix the machine at southbound Delta vanport? Noone carries $5 in change or always has time 2 go 2 the otherside. 

Either I don't ride the bus enough or these are pretty new


I’m fine other than continual annoyance w/ TriMet

I love it when parents let their kids run wild while checking or talking on the bus parenting
 

I wish trimet services were like those in Japan. Where you pay based off distance traveled. 

with the fair increase I would like to see the ticket machine function properly. Missed too many trains from slow / broken ones. 

bus 2259, line 4 inbound just ran a red light at 7th/Hawthorne and sister hit me in a crosswalk.


this max is a melting pot of stank today. BO, cigarettes and general transient stench. Gonna be long commute. 

My baby is in the shop for a couple days.. I'm not trying to be on trimet

I have found that does nothing. These are not isolated incidents on a particular line. You simply perform poorly and are overpriced 

That moment when you see a FINE individual on trimet but you lookin a hot mess << !!! 


The people you see on Trimet  

Oh, yes, take off those shoes and put those end-of-the-workday feet up on the seat! It's the most sanitary choice, obviously!  

Why do I rush to the bus stop. Two weeks, hasn’t been on time yet.  

well then you have copy and paste answers because your answers are always the same to every kind of question! 

I am really tired of oper. accomodatinng rogue FederalAgents everyday on line 12 to 4:44 to 4:52  

Seriously, looking at the finest mullet I've seen in literally decades. Billy Ray Cyrus quality. Bless you, 57 bus.  


your cash ticket machine at beavercreek is not working. 

On the blog next week: Why do people standing outside of shelters in the rain get wet? 

yyou really do have automated answers to twitter, don't you? It's not just the announcements, it's the display too 

yeah bro shit sucks & it might be for that walking places I hate trimet and my honda isn't working right now smh 

why can't rails have expansion joints, and the pulleys have some kind of leverage/cam system to prevent bottoming out?












 





























No comments: