Trimess

Monday, May 18, 2020

TRIMET BUS CALL- May 17 (3)

You know who to thank! This guy!


-Line 9 Priority
-Needs to revamp the bike lol
-I’ve run into a situation I’ve never been in. Bynon gives some guidance
-Bynon wants to know why your 5 minutes hot and leaving 10 minutes late.
-Little Leon
-Line 9 Suspicious backpack
-Medical  Labored breathing.
-Silent alarm Police cars revolving light broken
-Line 75 We can’t trade you for fans
-1239 Damn Doors on Sandy!!!!!!
-Line 76 No relief?
-Tillicum crossing signal
-Line 8 Pissed off customer because I asked him to wear a mask
-Line 8 He exited the  Bus KTA
-Line 72 Will I be reporting if we run out of mask
-Send police  car to Parkrose TC
-Line 72 Screaming at other passengers!
-Line 75 Loud verbal threatening
-Sending police  car to 934
-9108 sending police  to sunset tc
-Line 35 missed the turn
-Line 72 Out of mask... Do we do 6 feet?
-Bynon wants operator to clean up Biohazard! Bynon backs off!
-935 mess on the seat north terminal
-puke bus shelter
-Little Leon sound asleep
-2051 I asked you to stop
-More 20 blockage
-Burnside Police
-Line 77 Car  Fire
-23rd&Lovejoy illegal parked cars?
-57 Giant bottle of wine
-5th&Alder feet over the curb
-Line 75 She keeps calling me a fucking bitch! Threatening and intimidation! It’s about fares!
-Line 72 Medical
-Line 9 Loud verbal
-Pass up drama! Loud verbal!
-Will you come get a peice of crap off of my bus Bus! He came around the barrier and got in my face. Bynon counsels operator. Operator refusing to move!
-She’s calmed down and can drive
-Line 35 Smoking  and doing drugs
-Cad says I’m 20 minutes late
-Line 20 Biohazard Bring out the Sandy Blvd Video
-Line 20 Running early
-Disoriented woman in Lake Oswego that got off. Once there gone there gone.
-Line 20 Chemical contamination on the bus. Customer believes he has poison Skull and crossbones on his shirt
-Line 4 PU
-Line 9 He won’t get off at Gresham TC. He told me to go screw myself.
CLICK HERE!

No comments: