Trimess

Friday, February 11, 2011

MANAGEMENT BY LIES AND DISTORTIONS

Read the following closely, as it was the basis of my punishment today:






Now read this, from the original letter of expectations:






As should be obvious, the first counseling is very clear that the purpose of that meeting was to help my on the job performance.
In the second letter, all of a sudden these liars that make up our management have decided that the purpose of the first meeting was to deal with my recording behavior!

IT’S A CLEAR LIE!
AN OBVIOUS DISTORTION!
They make it up as they go along!
There is no consistency in the management team whatsoever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a union rep at yesterday's meeting. Did they offer any help? Will you grieve this latest?

Al M said...

Ya there is a grievance filed.
The union rep was as shocked as I was.

Anonymous said...

So - how does it feel being a 'test case'? I'm in your corner on this one, Al.

Anonymous said...

Oops - that was me.
-Jeff

Al M said...

This is a complicated situation Jeff, it's not as cut and dry as it appears.