Trimess

Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES DEPICTS TRIMET'S "DARK SIDE"

3 summers ago many of us "overpaid" Trimet employees suffered through a grueling heat wave. I became physically ill during that summer due to the disgraceful working conditions at this company. The company that is supposedly the "world leader" in transit. Well those of us that work here know the ugly truth about Trimet.
The only thing they are the world leader of is PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUES. There is a dark underside to Trimet's shiny downtown rail bonanza facade, and it was captured in this film by Dave Stubblefield, staring me of course. The funny thing is, not a thing has changed as far as equipment is concerned in the two years since this was filmed. Culture of safety? My ass!
THE DARK SIDE OF TRIMET THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT SEE.

13 comments:

Steve Fung said...

Wasn't the heat wave 2 summers ago?Please post again the video of you calling the stops leaving BTC.That one is another gutbuster!

Jeff Welch said...

I eagerly await the attack from Chad about you being "too negative", Al.

:)

Al M said...

I love everyone!
Jeff and Chad especially.

Jeff Welch said...

Back atcha - BOTH.

punkrawker4783 said...

Oh Jeff, I still love ya. I'm just trying to get some good outta you, I know it can be hard sometimes, but all I can do is try ;)

Now, you see, the difference on why I don't "Negatively" comment on Al is because....well....TriMet ACTUALLY sucks! TriMet barely does anything to positively impact buses, so in all honesty....what else does Al have to do?

Jeff Welch said...

"I know it can be hard sometimes"

That's what SHE said.

Al M said...

"what else does Al have to do?"
Actually I do have other things to do, like run this property over here on NW 23rd.
AND, I do have a lady in my life.
So there!
(@_@)

punkrawker4783 said...

I meant on your blog......smart ass :p

Al M said...

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Welch said...

Chad there's a lot of "positive" stuff on my blog. Your claim and judgement to the contrary are neither accurate, nor welcome.

I'll accept your unsolicited judgement when you actually know what the hell you're talking about.

For the uninitiated:

http://pstonews.wordpress.com

Jeff Welch said...

. . .there's a lot of positive stuff on Al's blog too, by the way.

Al M said...

‪Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful (Live)‬‏ - YouTube

punkrawker4783 said...

Jeff!!! Grab a glass of Sun Tea and relax! Sheesh ;)