Trimess

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The case of the "baby bus driver"

While the bloodthirsty press aided by our union busting management were quick to condemn Claudine Hendren, one fact that was interestingly left out was that Trimet conducted an 'investigation' just to find the mom in the case.

The mom really didn't want to make a big out of this but was basically forced to make the complaint. The mom Stated that she was not 'thrown' off the bus at all, she left on her own accord.

Due to Trimets own actions, in their zeal to make Claudine look bad and by default make all it's operators look badly, they got themselves sued by the mom!

Trimet- the only place I have ever heard of that goes out of its way to get itself sued! Good job Trimet!

6 comments:

Max said...

I'm sure I have more money in my couch than she will get as a result of a lawsuit.

Al M said...

I doubt that Max.

Max said...

What exactly would she sue for? Being embarrassed?

Al M said...

Public humiliation yes.
At the hands of Trimet, and it will get her some $$$

Max said...

I can see TriMet giving her money to go away; but I don't think she'll get money via a lawsuit.

Just my $.02. I guess we'll see what happens.

Al M said...

I say 5k for cooperating with them for making bus drivers look like scum.

That's what they wanted...