Trimess

Thursday, August 9, 2012

TODAYS 'SEEN AN HEARD' ON TRIMET




Saw a guy trip coming off trimet probably broke his kneecap and the driver was kind of a bitch about the whole situation 

Aw, , you can tell me about the ghost trains here on Twitter without me calling inn. It'll be our little secret. 

So the only rule that counts on is paying ones fare? Smoke in the shelter, eat on the bus, bring your dog, play musical instruments 

veh 1839 unsecured light cover at rear of bus, rattling sound near rear door, what looks like mold on roof rear right side... 

When bus drivers think they are race car drivers 😱😰 

It's truly amazing to wait for a bus...see a "Not in Service" train, a "Not in Service" bus behind it...and then a crush load bus. 

Got the pleasure of watching my once-every-90-minutes bus drive off without me. Thanks fare inspectors, thanks jackass bus driver. 

You know what's really fun? Calling your sick, pregnant wife to pick you up because failed at its basic tenant. 

I Say This Sincerely. Fuck You, Trimet. 

I love public transportation but Portland's system is ridiculous. Longest commute times ever. No wonder Oregonians rely on cars. 

Next bus in about 30 minutes. Good thing I'm not a woman waiting alone at night! Oh, wait. Yes I am.  

Trimet cop looks pissed today. Need to carry some donuts for the fattys 

stranded me, but always delivers.

Wow . You never cease to amaze me with your unreliableness. Yeah, the 76 left Beaverton TC 2 mins early! 

Oh, joy. bus #1830's horn seems to have a short. Driver embarrassed every time it randomly honks. Drivers nearby likely confused. 

I'm about ready to start carpooling, because I am really sick and tired of getting fucked over by .

Ahh, and now I'm going in the direction I came from. Thank you for wasting a half hour of my life and making me late unnecessarily,

The driver tried aggressively to merge into me mid bridge. If he had, I would be swimming right now. 

What idiot at Trimet designs these bus routes? Protip: When a route has a transit center in the name? THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS, PERIOD

Excellence in bus stop planning: position the bus stop, so the rear door of a bus is matched up with a tree.

At jeld-wen your machines are broken. Have you considered humans on trains with square as backup? Just sayin 

Oh yeah - I just love being accosted at a stop by a self professed "gangbanger" getting my my face with "what's up fat mama?" 

Damn you trimet 

Amazing how much one bus driver deciding to leave minute early can really screw up a 2 job, 2 kid, 1 car household. 

": Damn you trimet" slow AF in the summertime 

CRANKY driver on the #45 

Trimet: where it takes you an hour+ to get ANYWHERE. 

Once again, 1st yellow out of downtown after 5pm is MIA. Happens @ least 2x per week.

1st yellow out of downtown not till after 5:30? Are you proud of the product you provide? Patting selves on back for great service? 

Waiting 30 minutes for a N. bound Yellow Line while two Green Lines go by. Just want to get home.

Thanks ! I love riding an imaginary bus that never showed up to its scheduled time! 












 
















No comments: