Trimess

Friday, October 2, 2020

THE ONGOING CASE OF RYAN VIKEN

 


Ryan,

 

I will continue to check in with Jennifer Goodrich regarding this and understand that you will want time to review once you have received the documents. We will schedule the grievance for a time that provides you the time you need to review the documents and I will touch base to coordinate that. I will send all future communications to this personal email account as you have requested.  

 

 

TriMet

Nate Smith

 Ryan,

 

I just received word from Jennifer Goodrich that she has provided the document request you submitted to the ATU which is the process followed for these requests. Please make contact with the ATU to receive these documents for your viewing and review. I would like to schedule your grievance promptly while also ensuring you have enough time to review, please reach out to me in the near future to make scheduling arrangements for the grievance hearing.

 

 

TriMet

Nate Smith

 Mr. Smith,


Given the amount of time it took the District to produce the documents, it could take an equal amount of time before a meeting can be scheduled.  Please understand.  If all information requested was not produced, all discipline in this matter should be rescinded and remedy granted.  

Thank you in advance.  

Ryan Viken


 Ryan,


We just received most of your documents. I will send them to you as I review and submit them for scanning.

Krista


 Ms. Cordova, Please send 2 (hard) copies of everything received from TriMet. All documents.  Please send to my home address. 


Thank you.

Ryan Viken


  Ms.  Cordova:  Are you not capeable of handling such a simple request?


I find it hard to believe you are unable to handle the request.  I'm sure you can figure it out. Or at least I hope you can. It's a copy machine. Thank you in advance.  I look forward to receiving the documents as requested earlier. Have a nice weekend. Ryan

Ryan, 

I am happy to send you the documents. If you would like them sent in a different manner than email, you will need to submit that request to the President. I am not authorized to approve Union expenses. 

Krista 


 Ms. Cordova, Please send 2 (hard) copies of everything received from TriMet. All documents.  Please send to my home address. 


Thank you.

Ryan Viken
TriMet ID 6897


 Ryan, 


You will have to submit that request to Shirley. 

Krista 


 Ms.  Cordova:  Are you not capeable of handling such a simple request?


I find it hard to believe you are unable to handle the request.  I'm sure you can figure it out. Or at least I hope you can. It's a copy machine. Thank you in advance.  I look forward to receiving the documents as requested earlier. Have a nice weekend. Ryan


 Ryan, 


I am happy to send you the documents. If you would like them sent in a different manner than email, you will need to submit that request to the President. I am not authorized to approve Union expenses. 

Krista 


 President block has already stole enough from me. Our day of reckoning is coming. Now the Union is so cheap they want the members to make photocopies of all the documents. What kind of Union do we belong to?


 Krista if you can't handle this request, I have lost complete respect for you as a person and as a legal representative for the Union. You can do better. I know you can. I've seen you in action. What is shirley is doing to all of us is wrong. And if you don't know that then again I've lost all respect. We've got employees fighting to get their jobs back and you as our legal counsel have no schedule for arbitrations out of a 138. A 116 of those being with trimet. Trimet doesn't even have a schedule. What are you doing with our resources. Feel free to forward this to president block if you would like.

 Because you're not willing to help, I will specifically make the request to goodrich at trimet.  Just let me know.

Ryan

 Krista, I have no interest in speaking to block about this. I believe block, hunt and longoria are all corrupt. Besides, I'm too busy working to pay my dues that helps pay your salary. I will contact TriMet to request they send the documents directly as well as explain that the ATU is unable to afford to make two copies and pay postage to send to my home.   You have made it clear the ATU cannot handle simple administrative tasks. No wonder there are so many problems with Arbitrations.  The ATU has no plan.   If the ATU had a plan,   There would be a schedule.  No wonder members are withdrawing from the Union.The lack of transparency regarding these important issues says it all to our members.  Do not worry though, I will not stop paying  my dues.  On a  separate note,   Were you aware that I submitted a public information request for all documents sent or received by TriMet regarding my grievance specific to the rail position that I applied for?   It was a 187 pages.  Do you know how many pages were from the ATU to trimet? That too was pretty telling when it comes to the work the ATU is doing for its membership. You should check the ATU file.


Krista, Thank you for not being willing to help another member of the ATU.  Have a nice weekend.

Ryan Viken

No comments: