Trimess

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The case of Ryan Viken

 


Krista and ATU Leadership,  You told me you review the documents.  Exactly what do you review? This is why I want certified copies from the ATU and TriMet.    I still want them.  You and the ATU Leadership are playing a game with peoples livelihoods and it is totally wrong.  You should know this, you are a lawyer.

 

Let me know what I am missing – or is it you and the ATU.  By the way, how many arbitrations were completed in 2018?  2019? Please disclose the actual number.  Have we done more that one now in 2020?  Or are we still on just the one?

 

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.  I look forward to your reply.

 

Ryan Viken


Ms. Block, Mr. Hunt, Ms. Longoria and Ms. Cordova:

 

Good evening.  I have still heard nothing from the ATU regarding Ms. Larson’s false statement. Please advise status?  Cusack is now obstructing the truth.  Or is the ATU obstructing the truth?  Is the ATU covering for Labor Relations and Management?  It sure looks that way.  Does the ATU need help?  Krista, do you have any suggestions given you’re the lawyer for the ATU?  Evidently, TriMet is now claiming attorney-client privilege for both Sonja Larson’s original complaints as well as Jean Cooks. Now what?  It’s clear the ATU does not review the documents received from TriMet to verify if the documents are responsive to our request.  Can someone explain that?  If the ATU is not able to fulfill it’s responsibilities as the representative for all TriMet employees, Ms. Block, you and your team should to do some serious self-reflection as what you are doing and why you doing it.   

 

Krista, you said the ATU only had one Arbitration in 2020.  How many in 2019? How many in 2018?  The membership has a right to know.  Please advise.

 

I look forward to your reply and recommended next steps.  Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to  this matter.

 

Ryan Viken

TriMet ID 6897

No comments: