Trimess

Monday, February 7, 2022

From the Driver Side--Cry About the Past or Forge Ahead?

 



Meanwhile, our union fails to inform us what is really going on behind the scenes. 

Is Sam actally working hard to shore up relations with our union? Our leadership remains largely silent. 

I cannot get more than a sentence from them. I've spent hours writing emails and blog posts about what we're enduring, but there's a loud silence. 

They respond with monosyllabic sentences to my pleas, even though they're positive. Keep it up, these replies say.


"There's a deafening barrage of ridicule from the usual sources. They are constantly negative, comparing Sam's regime to those of the past."

I assume DEKE is referring to people like me. 

And yea, he's right. 

And here is why I maintain my position on this matter. 

NOTHING HAS ACTUALLY CHANGED, NOT A GODDAMN THING. 

Well actually one thing has changed, for the worst, the reduction of bus services to the public while capital projects remains 100% funded

I don't want words DEKE, I want actual ACTION. 

FOR EXAMPLE: We know the operator barriers DO NOT WORK. 

 Sam 'da man' actually bought some that do work. 

WHY IS HE NOT RETROFITTING ALL THE BUSES RIGHT NOW? What's the excuse? 

You tell me DEKE. You have an inroad with this guy find out WHEN ALL THE BUSES WILL BE RETROFITTED with drivers barriers that work.

 Then, and only then, can we say SAM 'da man" DESUE is serious. Until then he is just another hack in my eyes


FULL POST HERE

No comments: