Trimess

Monday, August 1, 2022

Neal Berlin rides again



 On serious note my attorney and I became friends. I refer many other TriMet, Rank & File brethren to him.  

The entire experience gave me great insight on how much many in TriMet management held such malice and contempt for those they consider nothing more than underlings with a work number. 

 Nothing has changed with the progression of different TriMet CEOS other than their pay and bonuses have increased commensurate with amount Indifference they spew with false sincerity while professing how much they care for the safety and physical well being of operators. 
The only greater shame should be on the shoulders of Local ATU 757 for ineptitude it trying to stop the callous destruction of the union itself. Now that is off my chest…how about a beer?

No comments: