Trimess

Trimess
FOLLOW THE TWITTER FEED FOR UPDATES

Friday, February 25, 2011

Operators are being poisoned by Trimet equipment!

 An  Operator was transported today at the Tigard Transit Center. She was poisoned by CO2. She is a Powell Operator. The mechanic found a one inch break in the 4" flex tube from the exhaust manifold to the stack. The poor Operator had a head splitting headache, burning eyes and threw up twice. It appears this is happening more and more with our Operators.

No comments: