Trimess

Saturday, October 8, 2011

TYRANNY AND HYPOCRISY AT TRIMET

I am preparing for my step three appeal and have been looking at the write up again, and am amazed at how much BULLSHIT THIS WHOLE THING REALLY IS!

These managers have the gall to tell me that their rules supersede the State of Oregon regulations.

They have the nerve to tell me that because I rebroadcast a dispatch call that illustrated the abuse operators get from the public (a coke was thrown in her face), that I created a disrespectful workplace for that operator.(I have never seen any complaint issued by any operator)

The fact that I never said a single word about the operator is conveniently left out!

But it just so happens that I did have some very unkind words about our current general manager, could there be a connection?

The whole TRIMET grievance process is nothing but a joke and a waste of time. All the people sitting in judgment of me are getting paid to be there,  I have to attend at my own expense.

The panel consist of two union representatives and two company representatives.
Guess what happens if there is a tie?
That's right, the company wins! WOW, what a fair and just process.

It's taken 9 months to get to this step three, the management has already proved to me they are willing to ignore facts and laws in order to get their way.

Why should I even think that all of a sudden one of the management cronies will "see the light" and vote for me after they have proven to be liars and devoted to covering up their own act of malfeasance?

The whole process stinks to high heaven.

I have been told by attorneys that I am forced into this process and must wait for it to end before I can seek judicial review.

Let them play their games, I am not participating and wasting any more of my time on this.

Let the "fixed" process work its way to the managements wishes.

It's OK to throw babies off buses ,but people like me, in my home, on my time, using publicly available materials, are under threat of termination for exercising my rights as a citizen of the State of Oregon and the United States of America.

Congratulations Trimet, you have entered the "new world order".


The TRIMET BOARD OF DIRECTORS meeting is a much more productive use of my time to discuss this issue.

The saga is detailed here:   Tyranny at Trimet, my fight for civil rights


2 comments:

Steve Fung said...

Don't give up the fight.Ride it out to the bitter end.

Al M said...

The grievance process is "secret", no recordings allowed, no transparency, just another hidden process.

The board of directors at least is a public meeting, so at the very least I can make my complaints public.

That's why the board of directors is the right place to bring this up again, because the management has no responsibility to listen to laws other than whatever laws they make.