Trimess

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MY FIRST OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION TO TRIMET SUPERSTAR MARY FETSCH

al m

2:01 PM (0 minutes ago)

to fetschm
Hello Mary;

This is Al M, the guy with the blog.
I have a question for you please.
Recently, I have been filing requests for public information regarding certain financial issues over at Trimet Legal.
I have been charged for this information.
Then it came to my attention that the following group:
http://oregoncapitolnews.com/govdocs/metro/trimet-salaries/
received similar information AND WAS NOT CHARGED.
I would like to know Mary why am I being charged and not them?
Thank you for your time, hopefully it won't cost me anything.

Al Margulies

2 comments:

Steve Fung said...

"What would we do without you Lars?"

punkrawker4783 said...

Question is, will she get back to you.....