Trimess

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Time to listen to John Charles again

Neil Mcfarlane is wallowing in his 'surprise' victory over the union.
He's even getting the next round of employee benefit cuts ready to shove on the union.


This is a very good time to heed the words of ULTRA CONSERVATIVE JOHN CHARLES regarding the future of Transit in this area. Personally I think it is one of the most thought out  and well presented theories on the future of Trimet.

The union is not and WAS NEVER the problem. We understand that health care costs have zoomed out of control and that has effects on everything when it comes to the economy.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM-ITS PART OF A BIGGER PROBLEM.

I get attacked by some of my comrades for quoting or respecting John Charles.
However when it comes to this particular issue, I think he has it exactly correct.
(I also find it interesting that Cameron is the next speaker, two of the best speakers to the board of directors)


No comments: