Trimess

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trimet adventures of Debdawg48




 
REALLY? Don't say 'excuse me' just literally sit down on top of me?!?! Then just look at me when I say "excuse me"?

 
I got up when the woman stopped sitting on me and she proceeded to take the 2nd empty seat and occupy it with her bag of crap. 

Omg-stupid broad with bike rushes on at Hollywood b4 folks can get off, and proceeds to block door so people can't deboard.  

Oh & bike broad went in/was blocking lift door, not 1 by bike racks-which were empty. No she didn't say 'sorry' or apologize. 

Back to my rude sitting woman-her bag of crap ended up with a seat while I had to stand. Thanks sweetie.

Please if you insist on your bags having their own seat on a bus or Max-buy a valid fare for them. .

Nothing quite like a morning Max ride to make a good mood bad, or a bad mood worse.  




No comments: