Trimess

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TWITTER

SOME GOOD STUFF HERE!


Tyler McBride
Trimet can suck my dick !!! Pulled me off for nothing only to make me wait for the next max .

John Christianson
This  ride is like a trip in a hovercraft compared to last night's ride in the box of nausea and death
Pяince JoeJoe™
I'm in the #6 Bus and it's a disgrace going down MLK. Is this the quality of service that we're paying for? 
LivWay
Wow, Trimet way to be late every F'n day. :) yep. I finally called and complained. And I was very polite. Feeling Proud of myself
I'm Dunne
Trimet busses smell like absolute shit in winter because hobo's dont wash there cloths. -_-
electricspacegirl
So that means I'll be waiting 40 min to catch the bus. Tho I shd get used to it. This'll be regular Trimet service in like 5 yrs.
Blackberry
 You'd think they wouldn't list the 7:20 train on the schedule if they don't think it will actually come every day.
Randee Godfrey
Excuse me Mr. Bus Driver, where are we going?  
joshua seymour
175 dollar ticket because your ticket machine wasn't working and that's my fault? Wow boycott trimet 
 how's this happen? ": Lovely. The brakes of my train almost caught fire. I'll be walking in to work it looks like! "

No comments: