Trimess

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tweets!


chibi_missy: My eyes burn. I should probably go to bed, but we just got home 20 minutes ago because of schedule changes with Trimet today. ·
swissqueso: I like how my train starts to smell like tuna when we pick up people at Lloyd Center. #trimet · Reply · RT
360DegreesUnLTD: Solicitation on trimet should be banned. · Reply · RT
Just gave my 3 hour #Trimet transfer to a random guy. Good deed of the week completed. Good riddance. · Reply · RT
10  SydHoward3: I hate TriMet and i hate buses #TheyTakeForever · Reply · RT
  sandpuppeteer: Applied for a customer service job with Trimet. It pays more starting than tier 2 after 6 years at my current company does. A LOT more. · Reply · RT
tangocharliepdx: Wha? No busses to work around? So all those people trying to make their planes are outta luck. Wrong time to flake out, @trimet · Reply · RT
stevenjbateman: I am in love.... with the trimet in portland · Reply · RT
libbypw: Green to Grey...nope, Green is the new Red. #PDX cutting towering trees t.co/AqOOkSb call #Kitzhaber & stop the #trimet insanity. · Reply · RT
MilwaukieNotes: Council meeting Tuesday. TriMet funding where does the $5 million come from. Do we saddle ourselves with debt or cripple our services to pay · Reply · RT
nexxylove: Dear #trimet, you can't put signs up about "congestion" being a dirty word, when your trains are packed like sardines. · Reply · RT
dontbecreepy: @trimet bus Id 2917 ac is busted? · Reply · RT
DelBravoTomTom: There's an inverse relationship between @trimet drivers who announce each stop, and the ones who suck at driving. · Reply · RT
Thunder1301: @Trimet Ive been waiting at sunset tc for about 15 minute now for a blue line going west Got off of a red line next that came was also a red · Reply · RT
MariaArroyo: Dear @trimet, you're making me late to work. Hurry up. Please & thank you. #frusterated · Reply · RT
OhShinyTomato: @nikki01902 so. Apparently the trimet website is retarded. Been on this bus 45 min and have NO idea where I am... · Reply · RT
@cme2009: @trimet I have a 2 zone monthly pass. However,when I need an all zone upgrade, I can't do that at a MAX station. Why is that? · Reply · RT
themsolomon: fuck trimet! · Reply · RT
@FatboyRoberts: Happy birthday, Blue Line! 25 yrs ago @trimet opened the most successful anthropological study in Oregon history! It's also a light-rail. · Reply · RT
@Kods1983: @trimet $88 for a 2 zone pass is ridiculous, but yet prices still go up... #highwayrobbery · Reply · RT
infiniteerin: whoever rated Trimet #1 in U.S. public transit was wrong. Trimet BLOWS!... i need a car :( · Reply · RT
missnicobella: Hey @trimet if I am paying more, I expect more! Like more manners from your drivers! The driver on line 10,2309 was reeeeeal delight..ugh. · Reply · RT
  PDXtrimetrider: Wow. Been a year since the line 51 ran on its good old schedule. I still miss that nice schedule. I hate the current schedule. #TriMet · Reply · RT
110  mrkon: @trimet your arrival times for 56 is getting worse and worse. Please fix! · Reply · RT
apuvian: Oooohhh mr #trimet bus #96 you were supposed to be here half an hour ago. Where did you go?? · Reply · RT
shadowsofmymind: Thanks for being sooo nice @trimet driver, I didn't know they increased the rates..sorry I was a nickle short - no need to be rude. · Reply · RT

No comments: