Trimess

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Health status

It appears that my little illness has passed, still sniffling away. I probably would have suffered through it but with my latest impending 'discipline' (undeserved btw) I had no desire to show up while sick. I got up late so I didn't call by ten which means I will have to take another day off but that's ok anyway.

While its never fun to be sick it is wonderful to not have to come to work at Trimet.
The oppressiveness of this job is sometimes  overwhelming.

So much is expected from us as operators,  a brutal management and unforgiving public to deal with with. One of my favorite operators ROLF did a very good description of what it's like working for the people that run this place. It's truly dreadful.

Add to the normal stresses of being an operator here are the extra added bonus that I get alone, namely lots of people actively seeking my destruction.

You can see the quality of the complaints that come in, nothing to do with Trimet, just people that hate me for one reason or another.

The funny thing is, I am a damn good bus driver, never had a vehicle to vehicle accident, never had a preventable accident of any sort while here, I think I had three complaints from people on my bus, all incidental. (lots of complaints from people who don't know me however).

My bus is on time almost all the time and I am well liked by my passengers.

Although the Stalinist organization I work for has given me 2 ADA related complaints,(not calling stops but I AM CALLING STOPS) I have never had an actual ADA complaint filed by an actual passenger, as a matter of fact I got an ACE award once. 

Stalin used the same tactics while ruling Russia. 
Faceless, nameless spies, in the midst of all the others,  making anonymous reports that victims don't get to see. 
This is management at Trimet now.

It appears to me that Trimet is just trying to harass me out of here, if it was closer to March I might just oblige. I'm am hating this place more more the longer I am here.

No comments: