Trimess

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CHRIS DAY INCIDENT UPDATE


From the attorney that represents Mr Day:
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I wanted to let you know that I tried to contact Susan Stoner today, which was more difficult than it should have been. Her # listed in the Oregon State Bar directory says it has been disconnected. No one answered the phone all afternoon at ATU’s local # for me to request her #. I finally, found a # listed to her and the voice message said it was hers, but she never called me back. Anyway, I’ll try again tomorrow.
If she answered I was going to introduce myself and tell her how I represent you. I would inform her that Jonathan’s actions where in violation of Federal Law, and probably constituted several Oregon civil torts as well. I would then ask her if you are officially barred from union meetings. Depending on how she responded to all of this, I would either request a meeting to internally work this out or tell her we will pursue your legal rights formally. So like I said, when I actually get to speak to an authority figure over there that is basically what I will say. If too much time goes by and it appears they are totally ignoring you/us, then we can discuss what the next steps will be.

No comments: