Trimess

Monday, November 28, 2011

STATION MANAGER FIRES BACK!

I don't get responses anymore from the management so this is rather impressive:

My memory has not failed me(why does he bother bringing up that I 'missed' the meeting then) and I believe we met on the 8th. We discussed the QAR ride of 10/21/11. Since then we’ve received another QAR report that took place 11/17/11 indicating no stops called. Both were random rides.(INTERESTING INDEED THAT THESE 'RANDOM RIDES' ARE SO CLOSE TOGETHER ISN'T IT? I'm sure he didn't send them, but there are plenty more managers around besides him.) I did not request them.
I did answer your email during our meeting and a video of yourself on your blog confirms that I did as does the second to last sentence in this email….”

This is very interesting, and I am trying to figure out what is going on here.
Regarding the allegation I made that he did not answer me and his response that he did answer me, I meant that he did not answer me in writing!

And now we have another "I called no stops" violation.
There is only one scenario that this occurs:
I KNOW EVERYBODY ON THE BUS AND WHERE THEY GET OFF!

I'm interested to see the full report, how many people were on the bus and what time did this happen?

See working for a company without ethics you get caught with your pants down because your using your brain instead of being a barking dog, which is what this management wants from us, BARK YOU DOGS BARK, it doesn't matter that the barking is of no use to anyone and you know for a fact that nobody actually needs a call stop.

So its one of my regulars that is the "spy".

I have a pretty good idea who it is, but managers need not worry, you will get your way now, I'll bark because you want me to, no problem. All they had to do was tell me that "Al, you need to be a barking dog and call out the stops even if it is obvious that nobody needs a call stop, we have spies who love love to bust our drivers for no particular reason."

I'm not quite ready to retire yet.

I want to say again: I HAVE NEVER HAD A REAL ADA COMPLAINT IN MY ENTIRE CAREER AT TRIMET, NOT ONE!

Ultimately TRIMET TRANSIT DISTRICT has failed the disabled, not  me and not other drivers.
They have been too busy building MAX to be bothered with getting the proper equipment in place for bus riders, including disabled bus riders.

No comments: