Trimess

Saturday, April 14, 2012

BEST OF THE TWEETS

johnnymayer: @maddisonbond IS HOMELESSNESS THE NEW TRIMET?

elisssssaaaaa: When stupid trimet makea you late for some place -__- ·

marsiouxpial: My bus lady is so fucking pretty, oh wow way to step up the game Trimet

CamSorter: Creepy people on Trimet..


GeorgeLamar1: They r always suprised & shocked #trimet doesn't make people pay to even get on platforms to board trains.

TiaraMoxley: The bus has so many weird people on it and in such a small area, I don't understand how my sister likes it better than the max.

TiaraMoxley: The bus has so many weird people on it and in such a small area, I don't understand how my sister likes it better than the max.

GeorgeLamar1: And at best half the non paying asshats get off at Lloyd Center stop. #trimet

elmi_astarr: “@TheRealCertt: I need someone to drive me around n' shit.” Trimet gotchu

lapispezuli: I don't understand why Trimet is constantly cutting the amount of buses & trains: Every one I've been on or seen today is packed.

ukebuchanan: @trimet transit tracker and readerboard show Max coming and then never comes. What happened? This happens about once a week (rose q & sunset

heilkitler: @anzadesu Trimet is so full of shit sometimes. :\ I've had buses drive right past me more times than I can count.

anzadesu: #Trimet... Not only did your bus driver get to the stop early. They also drove right passed me. Yep. I mad

leelee1OO: In the worst mood ever cus I'm so far behind I should have already been in Hillsboro but no , pinche trimet ! #pissed af ·

lineslineslines: @trimet three green line trains in a row at pioneer this AM?? What gives??

edwartica: There should be a constitutional amendment forcing public transportation to compensate lost wages due to a "mechanical issue." #trimet

HighRiser20: @trimet is struggling this morning, MAX I'm on is 10 min behind schedule because the driver can't hit the lights. #fail



No comments: