Trimess

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Is it just me, or do these look more like jail inmate photographs?



These and other photographs were taken at TriMet's "This is how I roll" photo extravaganza at the Clackamas Town Center MAX Station and Garage (and bus stop) a few days ago.  These three specific photos were taken at the bus stop, arguably one of TriMet's absolutely worst designed bus stops ever.  It seems that these all look at jail inmate booking photos; while the pictures taken around the MAX platform or on the walkway to the MAX platform are bright, sunny, full of children and families and smiling folks.  And these three?  I swear I'm at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office inmate website.

3 comments:

Al M said...

I see the similarity for sure!

Jason McHuff said...

Question: How many booking photos have smiling faces, like these photos all do?

And wouldn't a "worst bus stop" be one that lacks shelter, seating or schedules?

Al M said...

JASON:


%*}