Trimess

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

OZZIE GONZALES

 


Anyone who listens to my board videos will know that Ozzie is my favorite board member, despite me relentlessly mocking him on occasion. I didn't know anything about his history until now and its pretty interesting. My opinion is that he  actually has the highest IQ in the room during those board meetings which is why I keep expecting some sort of miracle to come from him like we had with Lyn Lerbach (click) when he was on the board. (he got booted off the board by the criminal crony Kitzhaber)


González, whose parents immigrated from Mexico, grew up in a very different environment. “I was raised in a working class family that moved to this country not speaking the language, looking for new opportunities,” he says. “I was the first one in the family to speak English

 I made my first dollar and I bought my first bicycle with money I made recycling cans and bottles out of trash cans.


You can read the rest of his biography here

No comments: