Trimess

Monday, November 28, 2011

I need written clarification to do my job by the rules

This is another email sent over to the station manager:

I want you to know Mr Larson that as of today I will be following the exact procedure and rules regarding all my performance expectations at TRIMET.
I do need definitions however, since the rules require me to announce every time I turn, I need to know should the turn be announced before or after I make it, and if there is no stop where shall I pull over to make the audible microphone announcement?


For example I will announce by microphone (while bus is stopped and brake applied) that the first turn we will make today is "Lombard Street"


But then we turn onto "Canyon Road" and there is no stop until we are way down on canyon road, so where should the announcement be made?


Of course if I have the red light at the turn I can apply the brake and make the announcement that I am turning but that may cause me to miss the light and that is a 3 minute light.

1 comment:

Al M said...

Never got an answer to this one?
WHAT AM I GONNA DO?
I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES OR A SPY MIGHT BUST ME!