Trimess

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TOMORROW A BIG DAY FOR ME

I am actually going to a sign up! Haven't been to one of those in more than a decade!
While I'm interested to see exactly what choice I will have (I will have 19 choices) I also want to blog the sign up process. Of course I had better be careful and avoid getting anybody on video since I could be FIRED ON THE SPOT (or at least suspended) for violating the sacred rule. (I have personally witnessed dozens of other Trimet employee pictures/videos that are in violation but of course I am the only employee who actually gets in trouble for it, SOP for Trimet, persecute the people 'they' don't like look the the other way for the people 'they' do like)

The other reason I am going is to visit my favorite place HR (human resources) so I can find out the EXACT procedure for doing my retirement.

No comments: