Trimess

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A few twitters


PatriciaPDX: @trimet My daughter was on the Green line, it changed to a Blue line at Gateway TC, how does that happen?
pyratejack: Seriously #TriMet? I can't get over to NE Portland from my location by 8am tomorrow? Fuck you.
punkrawker4783: And we have a @trimet fare check at Clackamas Station t.co/6sKQhjFU ·
ChelseaStores: This guy like 65+ is hitting on my on trimet...he scooted closer to me..plz help ·
Darkk_Princ3: I Fckn hate trimet inspectors even if your ticket expired 10 min ago nd you are already on the bus by that time they give you a fine? Tf?
spankney1: My favorite kind of bus, empty
@punkrawker4783: The @trimet 72 just blew past my stop (2226) with out looking
  tritzbits: aaand the bus tracker lied.. so now i am going to be late. thaaaanks trimet?!
@destynnee is unsure who to call, there is a dead puppy just a few feet from my 20 @trimet bus stop, :'( #animalcontrol
ChristopOConnor: Man oh man, Trimet is so very dumb: t.co/pkFlDAKR Seriously? You didn't notice them taking away your money? #NeedTrimetElectedBoard

No comments: