Trimess

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Did Bruce surrender for nothing?

Bruce gave Trimet the Hours of Service, the block signup, and contract concessions. Can he hold the line? I have my doubts

In an OREGONIAN INTERVIEW, highly paid assassin and union buster  RANDY STEDMEN  made the following comment

"What we achieved in the last contract, while significant, does not mean we've achieved financial stability in the long term," said Randy Stedman, TriMet's executive director of human resources and labor relations. "It's given us a window."

As I've said 100 times, believing anything that is promised by the Trimet sociopaths is the action of a fool! 
Trimet wants more! 
And then they will want even more!
They won't stop till the post employment medical is gone!
They have stated this publicly!

Surrender is not an option

4 comments:

megaton said...

Thanks I think I will

Al M said...

I know you will and all the other Merlo groupies

Al M said...

Maybe I overreacted to this Oregonian article, the problem is it fits MY EXACT VIEW of what Trimet is gonna do to us!

I also want to state that I will live with Bruce and even support him if he actually wins this election if Chris Day is elected along with him.

Al M said...

Here is the post I made back when this was approved

RANTINGS OF A FORMER TRIMET BUS DRIVER: The Bruce Hansen contract