Trimess

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Jeff Ackerson decides to retire from ATU757 executive board

Although me and Jefferey had a falling out last election there was a time we were very good pals! 

He was the man that stood by me as Trimet tried its best to bully me into submission.

He was a major influence on the blog and there are many references to his struggles documented here.

Since he has decided to retire from ATU757 official representation I thought it would be a good time to re-post some of the  material
He is an iconic Trimet employee and ATU757 representative.

















 

 

3 comments:

megaton said...

Thanks AL,I hoped you would remember the good times

busman said...

He's been replaced by a part time "team" supporter

Al M said...

Well let me say this.

Depending how the next two years go Bruce can easily make a comeback

He may get his "told you so" moment

That capitulation did him in. It's a shame