Trimess

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet" (uncensored)

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
Let's play how many people can fit on one trimet bus.. I'm pretty sure we are hitting around 60 or 70.. I'm not even joking.



According to some asshole degenerate on my $5 earbuds are "ridiculously loud."

FU to the gal who made me custodian of the intoxicated elderly woman at the bus stop. Sincere thanks to the driver who got us help.

Half of this bus has the plague. The other half just has a cold. Neither group covers its mouth.

My driver a little while ago (sheepishly): "Oh! I'm a 17....I was a 9 last week."

isn't bad. They're consistently running behind, the operators are surly and the homeless use it as a toilet, but...

People on Trimet are outrageously rude.

Never thought I'd see a woman wearing a Veruca Salt beanie on a Trimet bus, but there's one on this 17.

I want to support public transportation, and is great when it operates smoothly. But there's a snag 75% of the times I try it.

Top five weirdest things I've transported on TriMet: 1) Stripper pole 2) Lawn flamingo 3) Hermit crabs 4) Pacman...

Smart passengers know not to buy a ticket until you can actually see the train approaching, because sometimes they don't come.

Dear line 14 bus 2815 the heater on blast why? Its not cold maybe ur heating sytem is being used to release something into the air?

always fucking up my plans

Delays on green and yellow due to a hydraulic hose break at 6/Hoyt. Expect delays

People who put their feet up and take up two seats on the light rail during rush hour can just die.

if transit tracker has been fixed, then why is it still not working?

what's going on with transit tracker? It's only showing buses as 'scheduled as'

what's the matter with transit tracker?

In relation to my previous tweet, ticket machine in question is inoperable in addition to the noise. Cc

Hey , the Flavel MAX station ticket machine has been emitting a high pitched whining noise since yesterday morning; fix it please?

There are like 30 little kids getting on our line four right now, the commuters grimace.

My feet still hurt, but couldn't stomach spending $5 for trimet today. I'll just be massaging my feet with the pavement, right?

Why does power wash MAX platforms at 8am? Commuter street water shower ... 10am would make much more sense

Oh suuure. The morning I want to take the early bus it doesn't come. Pretty cool , pret-ty cool.

Wow on the and just watched a woman spit on the tracks. She did it with such panache! What a .

There are some folks on this bus suffering from permatweak.

bus 2162 has a fractured weld on the handrail just behind the rear door.


Jesus. This bus smells terrible this morning.

Or I guess this driver will take a break and we'll just be later. I guess that works too.

One thing I have learned while in Seattle -- Seattle bus drivers don't mess around. Trimet, you could use some pointers.

My ride (bus driver punkass trimet)😬🔫didn't see me with this bright ass green beanie on

look how many people are waiting for the 21 thanks to a late 12 & the 6:58pm bus not holding. Options?

First time Trimet hasn't fucked me over. Oh my god I could cry tears of joy right now.

crazy how you can drive somewhere in a matter of minutes, but with Trimet it can take over an hour -_- I don't have my license either

so, waiting at the 2635, FOUR 14 busses had passed the stop across the street, and not one has shown up in 20min...

Seriously, couldn't you wait until you got home to smoke that joint, bud? (at )

A good day for trimet. A guy sat next to me that smelled of weed&Patchouli a vast improvment over Stale beer with spinkles of vomit&urine!

trimet is a bunch of fat people who reek of coffee and body odor and have no college degree

I'm reporting that asshole to trimet but the shitty part is that trimet sucks cock and they ignore all he reports they get.

I fucking hate trimet. These dumb ass drivers drive right past me and stare at me.

Dude on the bus is trying to tell the bus driver how to drive. Hey, quit being an asshole.

Hey , what's with #31 and "reset the battery" probs all the time? These 2300 series buses not on a PM sched?

Ugh someone remind me NEVER to take the #72 bus again! So crowded, so slow! Worst busline in Portland.

Nothing says "fuck you" like a bus passing you that says "Not in service" as you're waiting in the cold.

I fucking hate riding the Trimet bus.

fuck trimet like really.

No comments: