Trimess

Friday, March 22, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
2 trains never fucking showed. Way to go . Im calling in to complain big time. And yes im an asshole when it comes to being late.
25m
On the real, Trimet is weak af

The 87 never runs because it goes through a rich neighborhood and they have cars. Trimet is so stupid

16 (bus 2101) going up to St Johns Bridge just split lanes to keep green car from passing on left. Car fully in its lane. Almost hit

28m
Thanks trimet for passing me and Vanessa and making us walk from willow creek to my house.......

Moral of the broken down bus story? You better hope if your bus breaks down that you're close to downtown and it is a weekday.

Is there no limit to The amount of stuff you will allow a homeless person to bring on public transit?

I always give my day pass away when I’m done with it. In case you wondered where all my good karma comes from…

Apperently Ms. Nelson's class rode trimet to the art museum and I'm genuinely sorry for anyone else on that bus

fact: missing a Hillsboro bound train during rush hour means you'll be at least 45mins later than expected.

Trimet as a whole smells like the Cannabis Cup today.

My biggest fear is someone on trimet striking up a conversation with me

Fuck all the trimet bus drivers

Via , TriMet "inviting" public commentary on federal fund planning, with an email address that doesn't work.

So I get sent home from work yesterday and today I'm going to be a couple minutes late. Thanks trimet. I hate you.

People in Milwaukie think the MAX will bring in riff raff from the city. In reality, it's gonna be the other way around.

Medical emergency Kings Hill SW Salmon stop. Young woman passed out. Conscious now. Female Caucasian 20. Car 324A.

the Lents/Foster tix station on the south end is rejecting all payments. Seems like a button (1) is stuck or sticky.

Man I hate !

Oh I'm sorry line 33 driver, did my need to wait and cross a busy intersection before boarding throw off your day?

there is a bag of used medical needles at stop 430, Belmont and 42nd.

GODDANMIT I hate Taking the 72 bus when everyone else is going to school

My bus arrived five minutes early?? I must be dreaming.

Thank you awesome Trimet driver who got me home in time for .

. bus schedule screen right now just on the BIOS showing their system is from 2003.

So cold outside! Fuck da trimet bus

I am exhausted with these. Prison mentality. Fails douche kicked me as I boarded

Guy on the bus just asked if he could smell my feet. Then started kicking them. I said don't kick me, so he asks to see my gums.

OK older guy sitting next to me. There are 25 open seats but of course you have to sit RIGHT next to me fiddling with his thumbs

A door holder on the Max cause she can't get her 21 cents in pennies all in her hand. Stay classy

Good luck, meth head, partially blind aspiring pilot. I hope you enjoy the soda you got out of the trash. Stay classy, TriMet riders.

why is the 'air quality' on busses so poor? Can't this be improved?

You wasen't fucking with me when I was on trimet, bitch your damn sure not getting in my car! End of storey.

Bus driver: "last one in is a rotten egg!" See? This is when public transit is entertaining.

Ugh. bus just blew by my stop. It's too cold for this.

I hate trimet ๐Ÿ˜’

Kid on pesters riders to change a $20. Nice driver has us wait while kid runs to bank. Kid boards, soon realizes he's on wrong bus.

Bitch that's why your teeth look like the Trimet stop request cord!!

Daily "fuck you" to shitty cunts

fails again. Transit tracker fails, the drivers blow past you, or scheduled buses don't come.



No comments: