Trimess

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Olga Kozinskiy on a Trimet twitter rant


Unacceptable . Two green lines to Clack. And still not a single one to city center? Hurry up!!

I feel like I spend twice a much time waiting on than actually riding it. How does a train just not show up twice in a row?

It's like the trains going south evaporate into thin air and never return to head back north. you really know how to piss people off

tell me what the point was in my leaving 30min early if I am forced on my usual (also) late train? What happened to the 3 before it?

so true. buses to transit lots are few, don't run regular or late. transit lots are full and 20? min wait for max. ugh.

So much for leaving early to get coffee. you owe me a large triple white mocha breve. I demand it before the sun is up. Chop chop.

It should come as no surprise that the 77 too islate. And I still don't have my . you're a pitiful excuse for a transit system

I bet I can guess which operator is driving the 77 today by how late they are.

Seriously! Where the heck are you 77. Invest in people who can actually drive. Half of your operators should have their CDL taken away.

Ahh, the joys of mass transit!








No comments: