Trimess

Monday, April 23, 2012

Trimet dependent audit in process

This is a comment from someone who got one of the letters about this:

Anyone receive TRIMET Dependent Audit. DO SIGN WITHOUT READING. Here is letter I sent the union. 
I have serious concerns on this latest TRIMET letter stating PARTICIPATION REQUIRED. The form they want me to sign is a NOT ELIGIBLE form. There is not place to state my dependents are eligible, they want us to sign a blank form that TRIMET that states By signing this form, I state that the above dependents for whom I have indicated removal do not meet Trimet Employee Benifits Plan dependent eligibility plan. 
I am NOT signing a blank check for TRIMET to remove my dependents.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIRST INFORM OUR MEMBERS NOT TO SIGN THIS FORM AND SECOND TO TELL TRIMET TO TRY AGAIN WITH A FORM THAT STATES ELIGIBLE BOX AND NOT ELIGIBLE BOX...NOT JUST A NOT ELIGIBLE BOX!
And why are we having to reverify who our dependents are, isn't that done during Open Enrollment?  
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS AWAITING ANSWERS

No comments: