Trimess

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mchuff knows everything

For example today he informed me that I had not followed the HR policy regarding retirement procedure. (since when do i follow hr stuff?)
Of course I had no idea what he was talking about so he proceeded to show me the HR section which specified that I was to give the station manager 60 days notice of retirement.
I didn't have a clue about that, I just went straight to the woman who does the retirements Windy Graham, who proceeded to basically handle the entire thing for me.
He also informed me that by not going through the procedure I had forfeited a $200 gift certificate from Freddies.
They should donate that to the rescue mission for me if that is indeed true.
I also could have gotten a clock, oh well, I got 1,000+ live video to which I can remember my times at trimet.

1 comment:

Steve Fung said...

I can always buy you a well drink at Kelly's as a going away present.