Trimess

Friday, May 4, 2012

When you finally get to retirement

You'll find the people that are working in the office dealing with all the retirement issues are extremely nice and helpful.

Most everybody I met working in the offices of Trimet were very nice people, at least to my face.

I never had a problem with any particular manager, on a personal level that is.
The station managers and the assistant station managers were basically following orders from above, that means Shelly or Hayden.


And Shelly and Hayden are following orders from Mcfarlane or one of his henchmen.

I knew Shelly Lomax when she was station manager at Center St and she was  a very fair manager.

I knew Hayden Talbot when he was a manager at Merlo, although I didn't have much direct contact with the man I never had any negative feelings about him, he seemed like a decent manager.

So that leads me to believe that all the negativity thrown at me the last two years was coming directly out of Mcfarlanes office.

 All sorts of negativity has been thrown at us operators (not just me) since Mcfarlane took over.
The negativity in the media, the "clamping down" on the good and the bad operators, it's just a mess out here.

Listen to the dispatch and hear for yourself how horrible it is out here for operators now, I went to the board of directors and attempted to  explain why things are the way they are:



No comments: