Trimess

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'M GOING TO QUALIFY FOR FOOD STAMPS AND MAYBE EVEN SUBSIDIZED HOUSING WITH MY LOUSY TRIMET BENEFITS NOW

Now that the mess has been settled, I will be eligible for food stamps and low income housing thanks to Mcfarlane.


I'm not taking Kaiser, I like my doctor who is 3 blocks from me and I am not giving him up for some institutional low service health care provider.


I get $700 a month after Mcfarlane decided all retirees have to pay now.
It's very likely due to my wifes condition that I will have to come up with $4500 every year for medical expenses. That will leave me with $3,900 to live on.

I can qualify for food stamps and low income housing now.

Thanks Neil for being such a wonderful man and caring so much for your employees.

God I wish I had a wreck while I was working there that would have cost trimet a couple million dollars.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't wish that. Your safe driving record was impressive..not easily achieved.

Jeff Welch said...

A bit whiny Al, considering you could've stayed on full-time. We all have choices - you made yours. Yeah, TriMet's got issues. Yeah, MacFarlane's a piece of work. But claiming that the man drove you to food stamps? Dude. Seriously?

HRSRampantLion said...

I'm still not clear on this. I read in several places over the past 6 months that all the contract language stayed the same, except for the particular issues that were decided upon by the arbitrator. The $42 deal I thought had been a Jon Hunt threat that McFarlane subsequently renounced. The $42 deal was not part of the arbitrators rulings. So what gives about this flare-up again? I find it really hard to believe that even the devil himself would cut our fixed-income retiree off at the knees. Shouldn't there have been some grandfather clause, or henseforth rule??? I'm confused.

Al M said...

There is no grandfather clause-every single retire who has blue cross with family coverage will now have to pay out of pocket $4500 a year. I was getting 9K a year Jeff-so now I get $4500 a year to live on. (my wife is ill and requires medical services an we are not switching to KAISER)

Mcfarlane has screwed all the retirees going all the way back to the oldest retiree.

Al M said...

And Jeff you want to live your life in servitude thats your problem-don't be so arrogant to tell others how to live.

I had a deal(a contract) when I came to work here.

Mcfarlane broke it just on his say so.

The man is worse than a piece of dog shit.

Anonymous said...

No grandfather clause. They robbed every single man and woman that worked for them for so many years--employees that believed they would be safe and fiscally sound in their retirement years. Not rich..fiscally sound and stable.
Neil and the entire management team threw these good people away.
Go buy your new furniture. Keeping spinning Mary. Those of you that began your careers as bus operators now working as "Directors" -the gig is up and your true character has been exposed. How do you look at yourselves in the mirror?

And Jeff Welch--go to hell with your ignorant remarks.

Anonymous said...

I heard he was selling the house the union picketed.

He's running away from the trouble he caused, that means he's ultimately a QUITTER at heart!

Fuck'en A, can't wait for the news to hit the wires. There's hope boys and girls, I have never met a stupid person with power keep it, have you?