Trimess

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
To the driver of bus 2126: Thanks for shutting the door on my face and pulling away. I wanted to shiver for another 20 minutes.
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS  

it's still broken. Just displays 3 early-morning bus times for the 8, 9, and 17 but they never update. 

Either this is wrong or I have a long walk ahead of me. (P.s. it's wrong.)  

it's still broken. Just displays 3 early-morning bus times for the 8, 9, and 17 but they never update. 

To marry a Canadian - that's one of the secrets of the universe." - overheard on right now 

Making a coworker take me home tonight... ...so sick of TriMet these last couple days. 

pick up your foolls OREGON  

This is why I'm reluctant to use . You get out five minutes early, check all up dates that say its on time and the bus doesn't show 

Hey both your ticket machines at N. Prescott Max aren't printing day passes. Hard to call the no. I'm told to call when it goes away 

Timing it so I don't have to wait long in the 36 degree cold. Transit tracker refreshes... bus is going to be 19 min late. HATE.  

Must be all that sunshine today. My #8 driver is just as pleasant!  

My bus driver on the #77, around 8pm, was so nice to this homeless man. He was so thankful he was crying.  

: No. 17 bus driver 6618 Jonathan is awesome. Best ride probably ever. Great sense of humor and courtesy made packed bus a party 

that crazy bitch crossing lanes of traffic used to be us! Remember almost being hit by Trimet? Miss you! Hope all is well! 😄 

I'm serious. This No. 17 driver is a gentleman of the road, a real smoothie on the intercom. Calling on a commendation.  

A gentleman bus driver behind the packed No. 17's wheel, telling departing riders at the rear door "have a good night" over intercom 

1 irritating afternoon experience on #17 but greatly outweighed by #8 this AM & #9 connection 217 2night. in a glanc ... 

Great to hear! Saw a #20 stop in Gresham today that had at least 30 ppl waiting. Was surprised. 

Great customer service today on the . Thanks to all the hardworking employees!


can I where a mask on the max?  

May I join the naked hippies on trimet... I would do it but I don't want to contract stds idk man  

: YO BETWEEN 4-7 TONIGHT A BUNCH OF NUDE PEEPS ARE GONNA BE ON TRIMET SO FUCK YES NAKED HIPPIES LEGGO ” WHAT OH MY GOD 

Some fool tryin' to make a weed deal at the front of the bus.  

Jesus H Christ - it is freezing and the MAX isnt showing up. Come on

what's the holdup westbound at NE 69th? 

Damn trimet

Advanced? East Side TriMet? Bitch, you got on the bus to nowhere.  

Me : you never trust trimet drivers haha Mom : they crazy bitchess . Lmao . !  

Again another fail for bus tracker at stop 3635 route 14. Ghost busses that are tracking but never come. Time 6:05pm. 1/12/13 

It's super awesome when your bus just doesn't show up. So you're late to an important meeting... FUCK YOU . i need a car. 

Getting poked in the face with other people's weird crap. Yay Trimet  

Transit cop with taser and Glock on his hip checking fares on the MAX. Well played . Well played.


Car still in shop. Borrowing friend's car rather than take from NE to Hillsboro. Too many transfers. Buses unreliable. 

Why is this old man shouting Spanish in my ear? This is NOT how I want to spend my ride home. portland  

Why the fuck do you wear wedges/heels to school actin like you classy and end up walking in the rain on trimet gtfo 

Trimet, if you lie about arrival times one more time, I swear....  

I'm not going to disagree with you one bit. I absolutely hate Trimet

Sounds about par for the course these days, I'm afraid. 

To the driver of bus 2126: Thanks for shutting the door on my face and pulling away. I wanted to shiver for another 20 minutes. 

A lot of pant-less people just got into the light rail. Hello Portland! (@ TriMet Skidmore Fountain MAX Station)

I wonder if used car salesmen get wood everytime trimet annouces service cuts 

machine 1 at Cleveland MAX is always a problem when trying to buy passes. Says my debit card not supported, but machine 2 disagrees 

That's got to be a Trimet rule. "Please use headphones. Please do not litter. Please do not let your junk hang free."













































No comments: