Trimess

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS     
Fucking TriMet is 30 minutes late. I'm going to miss my first fucking class. Fuck you TriMet.



Is it just me, or is the suspension on 3050 VERY tight? I'm bouncing all over the place and my knee does not like being jabbed

TriMet driver's words of wisdom: "If you're having a bad day, remember: it's a choice, not an option"

Great! Now Portland Public transit is even slower!

Saw a ad on a TriMet bus this morning. was right, the dream of the 90's IS alive in .

bus 1904 is running with the front doors open! Is that really safe??

On the flip side: I just sneezed & the dude in front of me granted me a "bless you".

Jamie's Trimet Adventures #1: Transit Tracker is a liar, phantom busses & Mr. Dookie Drawers. Thanks for listening!

random acts of kindness: Line 54-young man pays fare for next rider, later gives up seat to a dad & toddler.

Bus driver should be put up for adoption. Trimet has a special spot in their heart for him.

Thank you so much, good guy Trimet driver, for stopping when I was desperately dashing for my stop. That could've sucked.


Ah, the afternoon 33. That elegant bouquet of Scent of Unwashed Bum, mixed ever so slightly with Eu' de Asscrack.

My transfer lasts 3 hours, I think I will send them a thank you note. This should be the norm. The 3 hour transfers, not the note.

Been on 3 buses today. Every time I greet and thank the drivers they don't say a word or even make eye contact

After over an hour waiting for I decide to go to another line.. Get less than 50ft away, of course it comes and won't stop as I wave

I've noticed that a lot of trains are leaving their timepoints earlier than they're allowed to.

Damn, the Trimet line 78 out to PCC Sylvania really blows. Its always late and packed to the gills

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT USELESS CUNTS ALWAYS FUCKING UP MY DAY

Oh and 2246 ASA and stop announcement sign isn't working and your operator isnt calling out stops...but those are least of MY issues

Hey, Ima bus and my riders are late and im 4 minutes off schedule, so let's drive 7 MPH under the speed limit!


Some dude just pounded on the MAX train door to get off. But it's the door on MY side taped "OUT OF SERVICE", not his.

girl on the max next to me pulled out a menu??? wth I didn't know was gonna feed us on this trip, where is my menu

sorry doesn't refund my money or make up for the fact that it could have cost me my job.

It shouldn't be in serv if its annoying but don't hyperbowl it up to being some dramatic death issue.

If it was indeed just smelly air its not safety its annoying. Ppl in my office are always going drama on bad smells

as their pension is just... Telling. We'll stick with telling.


THIS BUS REEKS OF WEED *DEAD* IT'S LIKE SOMEON MURDERED A SKUNK! AUGH!!

No comments: