Trimess

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
>bus pulls up and stops >isn't even half full >walks to door to get on >bus promptly leaves before I can >no bus after it Class act,
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS    

Nice…dogs ride for free on :-( 

Thank God the teens from Benson HS got off. They were even disrupting the MAX operator! 

line 77/04: now a suitcase and she's kicking old people and kids out of priority seating. WTF

driver of the 10 AM bus 2250 is about to get a bad report in from an obnoxious rider who tried to steal transfers from the driver 

Someone on the bus ripped some serious ass. 👃😟🚍  

People who sit in the outside seat on TriMet 😤 

I love when a bus just doesn't show up. Thanks  ! 



Jesus must be on my train. My red line miraculously changed from a red to Beaverton TC into a blue to Hillsboro at Sunset. 

Trimet can suck my nut, raising their fares n shit. 

Well if I had to wait half an hour for a Green at least the sky has turned the not-grey color. I think they call it....blue?  

Somebody just took out a light pole on the corner. (@ TriMet Old Town/Chinatown MAX Station)

Do I wait out the delay in the hope of getting home by 5 or take 4 buses w/ luggage and get home at 5:30?  

So it was my train that hit the car. Knocked the car about 50 feet. Didn't feel a thing on the train. By Steele Bridge. 

I've been waiting for this bus for like 30 mins. I hatw Trimet so much. 

Sigh. The new evening commute is officially a nightmare. keeps sucking. 

I wish I had my car back, this is ridiculous. Trimet sucks so bad today. 😡😡😡😡 

the jackass could've at least stopped, opened the door and said why. But no, he just barreled through. 

no. I've been riding this bus for some time. Even when there are those standing, he stops. It was definitely not full. 

So , you know that Transit Tracker feature of yours with "arrivals in real time?" Not so much. 

Just watched bus 3004, an out of service bus, nearly run a red, but then the light turned green. Oops.  


>bus pulls up and stops >isn't even half full >walks to door to get on >bus promptly leaves before I can >no bus after it Class act,  

I hate waiting on TriMet

that your fat rolls are infringing on my aisle seat.


: it's closer to the house and niggas is on trimet now.” Realize the struggle sista 

The atmosphere better consist of at least 5% bum urine, or I'm writing a letter about how Trimet is destroying local culture. 

it's closer to the house and niggas is on trimet now. 

Trimet why are you trying to keep me from going home? 

It is super frustrating when the 8:02pm 79 is always late. 20 minutes at this point. This happens almost every Thurs + Fri 

part 1001 in our Oh Trimet! Series. Stay tuned for more forehead slapping Trimet hilarity to come. Guaranteed. 

Father just screamed at his kid (maybe 9) and threatened to beat him cause he walked too far away and he has the ketel one  

. #35 to LO never showed at PSU at 6:40PM. Why? The 7:35 bus was 10 min early. Who got left behind? Why is the driver in a rush? 

First time on one of the new Trimet buses. It's nice and bright, but the seats are uncomfortable and it smells like cat litter. 

Sigh. The new evening commute is officially a nightmare. keeps sucking.

No comments: