Screwing our retirees is HOW WE ROLL

Screwing our retirees is HOW WE ROLL

Monday, January 28, 2013

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE MISSING BUSES?

needs to really get to the bottom of this ghost bus bullshit. Having a bus not show when it is tracking, then just disappear...


...it's just really not good .

So the 11:09 or 11:0? Bus arrival just didn't even happen. No bridge lift, not traffic, just didn't show.

not sure what the problem is, but isn't the first time I've experienced the 6 being screwed up & I rarely ride it... Which means...

For those that do ride the 6 bus they're getting left in the cold a lot. Might want to check into the problems.



2 comments:

Erik H. said...

Happens all the time.

Just another reason I stopped riding TriMet. My car works 100% of the time. It's ALWAYS there when I need it.

Henry Beasley said...

It's called an aging fleet, PERIOD, some of the busses are of drinking age.
HB