Trimess

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
FUCK TRIMET OH MY GOD
 
1h
Is this SAFE ?? That seat being pulled apart BY A TWO YEAR OLD!!! MAX car 117B

I hope this girl sleeping on the bus doesn't miss her stop.

the Blueline MAX to Hillsboro is 15 minutes late in Beaverton. ETA?

"Instagram this picture of us day drunk at a Trimet bus stop"

Apparently, Dorsey likes to take 75 mins to eat a hamburger while trigonomically graphing the quantity of people in line waiting for TriMet.

Stop 11852 has a BIGGER trash pile compared to last mention--------

Trimet be some broke boys

Another day another late bus, thanks

Trimet Max that say "No Service" are like gurls who ""don't give head""

they had everyone evacuate at Willow Creek and sent another train that scooped everyone up and off they went. I'm kinda

It's so nice of to inform its MAX riders of a biohazard AFTER they've rose to the stop they need off at.

Just got on MAX blue line toward Hillsboro, w/ dried vomit all over the train.

And off the MAX at Gateway into a dozen cops… ah, life in

Dear when you are 4 min early I end up being 25 minutes late :(

Pop quiz, which outfit is more out of place on a trimet bus in Portlandia?

The streetcar stop ticket dispensers are unbearable. What is the timeline for upgrading or replacing them?

fuck you it's 4/20 i don't have time for this

Once again trimet doesn't know how that goes keep a schedule. My bus was late, I missed my connection, and I'm going to be late for work.

Heard on : "I just realized I left my girlfriend's 13 lbs rat out if the cage." 13 POUNDS?!? Is it Splinter?

Oh and a mile between stops yep gives all the shits about riders.

Not a single trimet employee has ever used the bus. That's the only explanation for sending a "frequent service" bus every 40min.

40min is not "frequent service" & advertising as such makes you LIARS. Has any of you actually ridden a bus?! 

ههههههه ما انلام يا حبي، ياخي ديرة الظاهر ان رحت و ان جيتما بالقى 

Things u hear on public transit: "I am beautiful when I cry and there are angels in my eyes when I do it".

Trimet cops are always super nice to me but probably because i look like i will cry when they talk to me.

about to fuck up some trimet cops

When the trimet guy asked me "how old are you" I thought I heard "how are you" and I was like IM GOOD HOW ARE YOU LOL I'm a dumb ass


No comments: