Trimess

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

LANE TAKING A BREAK

Hello faithful blog readers.
After some serious thought and soul searching, I have come to the conclusion that this blog may not be the best course of action anymore. From this point forward, there will be no more blog posts for an undetermined amount of time. I may come back, I may not. After my recent arrest and latest garbage of a plea deal, there are more pressing matters to take care of. Please check out Transit Rider PDX’s blog in my absence.
Thank you for your loyalty through the last 13 months. It’s been a roller coaster, that’s for sure! If I will not be coming back, I will post one final farewell post.
With much love,
Lane Jensen
Portland Transit Lane 

TRIMET FIGURES OUT HOW TO SHUT UP LANE JENSEN
Portland Transit Lane's Lane Jensen speaks 3 times...
LANE JENSEN FIGHTS THE POWER

No comments: