Trimess

Friday, May 4, 2012

A few of the people that have influenced my life in the last 15 years





SOME OF THE EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE I HAVE MET OR HAVE INFLUENCED ME SINCE WORKING AT TRIMET from al m on Vimeo.
Some of these people are dead, and some I haven't seen in years but at the time I knew them and they were part of my life at Trimet. And there are several that I never met but they definitely had influence in my life.
15 years goes by like nothing.
I admit that my experience at TriMet was one of the most profound of my life, which is hard to believe considering some of the things I have done. How can driving a bus be profound? I think the blog tells that story.

4 comments:

Steve Fung said...

That was a well produced and fitting farewell video.

Reframing Our Faith said...

Al, it has been fun reading your blog for awhile. As a driver in Salt Lake City, it is nice to see that we are not the only ones that have to deal with the corporate bullshit. We all have it no matter what agency you work for. Good luck in your future endeavors my friend.

In Solidarity,

Fred Elliott/ Local 382 SLC, Utah

Anonymous said...

That was pretty damn cool Al....really.
G

John St Clair said...

Great line up, Al. You are one of a kind. God bless you my friend.

John