Trimess

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Pièce de résistance-TRIMET YOU WILL PAY US BACK FOR YOUR ILLEGAL MANEUVERS

JUST WHEN I GAVE UP HOPE AND HAD PRETTY MUCH STOPPED KEEPING TRACK OF EVENTS WE GET SOME GOOD NEWS AND I BECOME REINVIGORATED!
Those of us that have been paying for blue cross-WE WILL BE GETTING A BIG FAT CHECK.
Of course the assholes that rule this place will appeal-but they have lost every other appeal. They are just sore losers who perform illegal acts like the rest of us eat breakfast. This decision is based on case law and there is virtually no chance of this being over ruled.

This also could be interpreted that all the HEALTH CARE CHANGES are now moot. They bargained in bad faith and nobody has to pay yet. (of course nobody agrees with me on that)

Of course Mcfarlane as leader is responsible for all this and in any credible organization (which Trimet is not)  these kind of ILLEGAL ERRORS would lead to IMMEDIATE TERMINATION. 
We see why Beth Dehamel jumped ship don't we.

2 comments:

HRSRampantLion said...

Honestly? The whole thing had me so friggin' confused that I was afraid to go to the doctor at all for the last year-and-a-half. In the meantime, I learned that I made the wrong selection during that forced open-enrollment, and changed it the following year. Only when the pharmacy stopped refilling my prescriptions and forced me to go to the doctor for new prescriptions did I return to the doctor. But now I'm paying for my premium, so my good ol' $5 co-pay is back...until next round, that is.

Al M said...

And your gonna get all the money back that you were forced to pay because of Mcfarlanes illegal tactics