Trimess

Friday, January 18, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
It's 34 degrees and driver on #4 for stops smoking, moves bus up 30 feet, stops and refuses to let us in out of cold.
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   

Driver of 1236 gives me the finger and drives off at 217 Ruin my day even further, asshole. 

one of your E-350 style buses has some leaky fuel injectors. I was behind it on I-84 in traffic. Can't remember the number. 

Wow. 2 more years and there will be a max line running up and down these tracks. A neighborhood destroyed.

Someone etched a penis on train 320. Which was rude

Nice artwork ! Car 315 door 1

Why is there always somebody sleeping on trimet

which is totally inconvenient.  

handling of 35 nb re:light rail install work congestion ?  

then go all the way to Clay and look all the way back around to 2nd and Harrison. Who makes these decisions? This is sheer idiocy. 

Thurs 35 NB wisely detours around Naito via 1st to 2nd and harrison. Today? scrap that lets go right through a construction zone 

There is a story under every seat. This one involved murder. ?  

Trimet be wackkk this morningg. 

the MAX pay station on 6th and Montgomery is beeping and displays an error message  

damn fucking trimet making me fucking late what the fuck 

Thanks Trimet for making me late to work again! 

. bus 1404/9405 DEAD! Poor bus should have been retired years ago!  

Tri-Met seems to be blaming everything on the Sellwood Bridge closure, even though it should have nothing to do with WES. 

Driver actually just announced to ppl on the platform "If you suffer from claustrophobia, you might want to wait for another train." 

WES 8:21 train a no-show. It's below freezing out here and the next train is in half an hour. Thanks

Hope that looks enough like an 8 for the bus driver. Stupid ticket machine.  

what on earth is going on w west side trains? Platform at Sunset is packed No trains for long time  

machine 134 not taking cards, again. What's the deal? Is it the cold? 

The number of minutes that I've been waiting for the train exceeds the temperature. Thanks

S/o to all my 7433 (RIDE) niggas. I got these trimet bus passes for the low lmfao 

My seething anger towards TriMet kept me warm while waiting 30 minutes for my train. Time waited > temperature.

Out of service broken train just pass through Willow Creek. Op says trains x 4 "right behind her."

explain to me how I have been waiting for more than 20 minutes for a 94 bus all week. 

"Schedules? We don't need no steeeeenkin schedules!" I'm watching . . . and I'm waiting . . . on the edge of WC platform . . . 

I wonder if is going to explain to my employer that I'm late because they can't run trains on schedule. 

A fellow rider is reading about stars who don't wear makeup. Well I don't wear makeup everyday. ?  

I don't appreciate that EVERY MORNING the bus I need to transfer to is so early that I miss it thus missing 30 min much needed sleep  

When I start pushing the Jeep, all the ladies gonna wanna ride! Sorry, if you wasn't fucking wit me during Trimet I ain't fuckin wit u now! 

Thank you sooooo much to the person who returned my phone to the trimet driver!  

Trimet bus-drivers are a lot like the wait staff at McMenamins. 


Went w/ DrMrs to a conference there w/ no agenda other that jump on TriMet and whatever happens happens. Such a good time! 

just saw an old lady break the stop request rope thing on the bus wuuut  

arrest her. She's obviously in a gang.

clearly gang related 

It's 34 degrees and driver on #4 for stops smoking, moves bus up 30 feet, stops and refuses to let us in out of cold. 

It's 34 degrees and driver on #4 for stops smoking, moves bus up 30 feet, stops and refuses to let us in out of cold. 

The damn trimet machine didn't/doesn't work.. Hopefully I don't get caught or else ima be hella pissed.. t-.-t 

We have an early frontrunner in X Factor: Trimet Line 44 Edition. Sing it, weirdo. 

Maybe it's my 10-day absence from TriMet that is to blame...I got used to things NOT smelling like piss...

The seats on the newest buses suck! Too Soft! 

ANGRY RIDER THREATENS ME ON BUS 2040!  

The faces of meth are all on the blue line today.

bus 3039 line 20/37 just made an illegal right out of gresham tc! Where's the safety ?

The damn trimet machine didn't/doesn't work.. Hopefully I don't get caught or else ima be hella pissed.. t-.-t 




No comments: