Trimess

Friday, March 1, 2013

Trimet director Stovall says Mcfarlane has a 'bad rap'

I skipped the board meeting on Wednesday, basically because going every month diminishes the message.
And I also missed the lunch with Director Stovall.
To his credit he followed through on the lunch deal but Lane informed me that Travis thinks Mcfarlane 'has a bad rap'. Lucky I wasn't there to hear that baloney. That would have put me into fighting mode.
That's a crazy statement to make because what does he know about it?
I worked under Mcfarlanes rule for several years before saying 'I'm outtahere'.
There was a huge difference in the work environment under Fred vs Mcfarlane.
Mcfarlane can hand out raises and add executives at bloated salaries while asking union employees to commit HARI KARI?
And the template excuse is union employees represent 83% of the workforce.
As somehow that justifies waste in non union employees?
I don't think so!
Stovall has used the phrase 'turn the ship around'.
Where did we hear that before, STEVE BANTA, an executive that I admired while he worked at Trimet.
I think Travis may be misinformed
Read about Stovall HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Accountable to the public, did he just say that?????
HB