Trimess

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tri-Met Fare Ticket Nazi

Posted by Anonymous on Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I bought an expensive monthly pass for tri-met but it was not yet the end of the month, four days away. I thought I could use it. Well of course not, the ticket agent got in and said it wasn't valid yet. I asked him to give me a chance but he treated me like a drug smuggler. You and your co-workers are ticket Nazis. I am sure you guys would have loved to lived in those times where you could arrest someone in the street for not carrying "Aryan" ID. Nobody in Portland likes you pseudo-cops, You are against poor people. You treat people like criminals. Fuck you. The bus and train drivers those are real workers. You fare ticket assholes work for the man, for the system. The city HATES you.

No comments: