Trimess

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Managment always messing with its union employees-a driver writes

Whatever. Anyway, so I asked for a directly on my left front tire and they refused to do that if they hadn't be pulled me off the bus to be back to go. You know, get disciplined by have Manager You know, for not driving a bus or whatever. So basically, I got pulled off the bus for asking for chains ask them on the rear axle too, but they wouldn't do that and it wouldn't give me a direction the left front. So, That's. That's our management. Anyway

4 comments:

some guy said...

This would be more meaningful if it was actually something that made any sense at all.

Al M said...

That's how it came in

Jason McHuff said...

I agree with the first comment

always roaming said...

hmmm, I just looked up the requirements for becoming a TriMet operator.

Under "Essential" Functions, it lists:

Provide verbal and written reports to District supervisors and management regarding route, safety, schedule, fare, and operational problems or concerns.

Prepare required paperwork, such as lost and found tags, accident/incident reports, and bus defect reports.

It also lists under "Selection Criteria:" Ability to read, write and communicate in English.

I'm not sure what language this guy is using but if it is English, I didn't understand any of what he has written. Is a "directly" a new type of traction device used on the front tire of a bus? Is this what he was pulled off the bus and disciplined for? ...asking for a "directly" to be installed on his left front tire?

I'm almost on management's side on this one ...almost.