Trimess

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
What they should really say. RT please arrive at your stop up to 60 minutes early to allow enough time for schedule variances.


2h
Trimet is the worst.

How come TriMet doesn't have an illustrated bus rule about invasive flatulence? You're a reporter: ask the tough questions

Guy on complaining about public transit to a group of employees. Find a new audience


6m
Oh dear it looks like a crazy lady is on the Trimet bus -.- or at least one that had a temper.

Dear driver stop yelling at us to move back when there's no room and stop picking up people.

Apparently, the 52 bus that should have arrived over a half hour ago just *poof* disappeared. Thanks I didn't want to be on time.

Why does it take over an hour to travel to Pcc Rock Creek on Friday ? I waited at the Willow Creek TC for 45 min and no busses came.

No wonder people complain about trimet drivers...

i get why they do it, but if someone randomly comes up to me and asks to see my ticket and they aren't dressed in some uniform

4h
I hate trimet and I hate the drivers too.

There is a man sitting on the bus, wearing a suit and working on a needlepoint of a witch and a teddy bear. In yo face gender roles!

Confessions of a rider: if I thank the - could he/she please acknowledge that I was being nice? Like ur ?

Nice. We've got a brown-bagger on the bus. You can't even tell that's a tall boy in the bag, no worries lush! #trimet#youreek

Seriously fuck trimet!

I think this is ludicrous. Lots of people transfer to line 6 from the 8. I rode after the cuts and had to help a

Debate on the bus between passengers and driver about the ”best bus system” moniker.

1h
So, 2/3 of ticketing stations at Beaverton Transit Center are broken. Jesus wept,

Finally!! FUCK TRIMET :)

Also WTF I've got pretty good hearing and ya'll depend on a LOT of audio announcements THAT I CAN'T HEAR. How do deaf people manage?

Wtf mislabeled trains at the expo center make it impossible to use the trains effectively.

So my bus that went out of service was line 4/05, the guy who urinated on himself grabbed my arm too. I feel gross.

Whenever I ride with my kids I wish that was on the bus to tell me I am accomplishing animpossible deed.

I am currently on the stinkiest, loudest, crowded bus ever. And I just had a guy who urinated on himself grab me

Shocker: Neither of the ticket machines functional at NE 60th. Get it together, .

Yep. And suggestion that you should get off at every station until you find a functional machine is comical idiocy.

If anyone at the volunteer training I'm supposed to be at wants to take notes i could read i'm on my way. And loathe Trimet and Beaverton.

Trimet. You lied to me. I could have slept for so much longer. I hate you.

26m
Latest seen and heard on line 12: A guy rolling a joint, lady putting on nail polish, and an elderly man with pink hair

bus id#2020 smells like urine. This is what I pay for?

When a c-tran driver comes up next to you and yells at you for texting at a RED light. Haha. Just worry about your bus bud.

driver left me on the platform and left 2 min early! It's Sunday! No possible backup of trains! @ 9838 stop scheduled@ 9:35am

Marathons and races are nice but they make riding downtown a nightmare. Thanks for not letting us know in advance.

Attention fellow max riders...I do NOT need to hear your shitty rap choices and CERTAINLY not your horrid "rap-along".

Reason no. 14,789 that I <3 Bus driver remembers me and my stop after 3 weeks of riding the 20.

No comments: